This is a very dynamic career opportunity. We are looking for an individual who has the ability to lead a team of 4 payroll specialists in the staffing industry.
- Will train and mentor a team of payroll specialists
- Implement improvements in the current payroll processes
- Supervise weekly payroll for 1,500+ employees for over 100 partnering companies
- Manage manual checks, and termination, final pays
- Establish and maintain best practices for A/P and payroll processes
- Ensure quality performance while maintaining department policies and procedures
- Develop and manage a high performing team, ensuring succession plans are in place
- Ensure the continued professional development of the department
- Other duties as assigned related to management
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or Management or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of experience processing payroll
* 3+ years experience managing a team of payroll processors
* Strong knowledge of payroll and accounting principles as well as payroll law and procedures
* Experience processing weekly payroll for 1,000+ employees
* Multi-state payroll experience
* Proven experience in improving processes and directing change
* Prior Staffing Industry experience is a plus
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
. If you have any questions, please feel free to directly contact:
Or feel free to apply in person: Balance Staffing
2142 Bering Dr.
San Jose, CA 95131
Across all industries and disciplines nationwide, Balance Staffing matches outstanding talent with great employers. Whether you are looking for a contact or project based position, short term or long term, we will work with you. With offices and positions nationwide, we can assist in landing your next job, wherever it may be. You'll gain experience with some of the top employers in the area and work in a way that fits your lifestyle. We are committed to providing great opportunities for our candidates. Balance Staffing builds relationships through integrity, reliability, respect and trust.