AP Electronic Payment Coordinator
Report this job
Accounts Payable Manager
Highlights of Job Responsibilities:
• Direct day-to-day activities for the accounts payable shared services center
• Recruitment and training of new team members
• Driving process improvement initiatives
• Creating and maintaining a proper control environment
• Monitoring KPIs
• Assisting g/l function during month-end closing activities including accounts reconciliation
• Ensuring workload is adequately covered through optimal scheduling of staff, superior process design and the use of technology
• Maintaining vendor relationships through excellent service and issueless payments
• Analyzing data to ensure accuracy in payment processing
• Processing employee expense reimbursements
• Ensuring clear and updated communications with all departments regarding AP policies, procedures and creating standard work where appropriate
• Working effectively with internal customers
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred or substantial related work experience.
• 7 – 10 year(s) of work experience in accounts payable within an organization which employs best practices.
• A good leader who can solve problems.
ACCOUNTING NOW® is one of the fastest growing financial recruitment companies in the country. We specialize in matching financial professionals with the right contract or full-time job opportunities in finance, accounting and banking. Our clients are many of the country's top financial firms and corporate departments. Accounting Now, and its full-time placement division, SNI Financial, can help you build your career!
SNI Companies®, the parent company of Staffing Now specializes in the placement of Accounting & Finance and IT candidates on a temporary and full-time basis through its Accounting Now and SNI Technology divisions. With revenues in excess of $100 million, SNI Companies ranks among the top 100 U.S. staffing companies and was recently named one of the fastest growing private staffing companies in the country by Staffing Industry Analysts. Based in Des Moines, Iowa, SNI Companies has over 40 offices in the Midwest, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast to best serve our job seekers and clients.
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.