C# / .Net Developer
is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Genesis10 is actively seeking a Mid-level .NET Developer for a contract for hire position within the financial industry for our client located in Kansas City, MO. Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a mid-level developer that has experience using C# to create custom asp.net websites for internal clients
- The ideal candidate will have experience working with Microsoft SQL Server creating tables, indexes, queries and stored procedures
- They need to have the ability to look at a project from a very high level and make development decisions that will ensure the project finishes on reasonable deadlines and meets the business requirements
- The candidate should have good communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with project managers, users and upper management
- They should be able to work efficiently in both independent situations as well with other members on the team
- They should have experience in all aspects of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and broad business process knowledge to make technical and non-technical material understandable to business units
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today! About Genesis10:
- Professional with Bachelor’s degree preferred or 5 - 10 years development experience
- 5+ years’ experience with C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio
- 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Only W2 candidates will be considered for this position
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com
“Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
If you’re at the top of your industry and looking for projects commensurate with your experience and expertise, you’re in good company with Genesis10.
We believe that candidates are much more than the sum of their resume entries. That’s why we want to get to know you as a person, not just as a professional. When we understand your goals and aspirations, we can make more informed choices regarding the projects and clients we recommend for you.
Our ultimate goal is to build long-term relationships that lead from project to project. We succeed by keeping you engaged, paying market rates and delivering measurable and consistent value to our clients—preferably clients in your local area. Keeping things local means we can help you balance work with what really matters: your life.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Kansas City, MO
Stay in touch with hot career listings,
business articles & more.