TRANSPORTATION – DRIVER – TRUCK DRIVER – SCHOOL BUS DRIVER – CDL CLASS B DRIVER – CDL CLASS A DRIVER – LIGHT TRAILER – DISTRIBUTION/SHIPPING – IMPORT/EXPORT – CDL DRIVER – MILITARY – WAREHOUSE – INDUSTRIAL – AUTOMOTIVE – REPAIR – RETAIL – RESTAURANT – HOTEL- PART-TIME – RETIREE – CDL
First Student is seeking Part-Time School Bus Drivers for our school bus routes at various locations. We are currently hiring in: Gresham, OR.
No experience necessary! We will invest in building your skill set so you are successful!
If you have a CDL or are willing to obtain one, then we want YOU to Apply Now!
First Student will PAY for your CDL Permit, Physical and Fingerprints! CDL Training class provided as well!
These are ideal opportunities for college students, retirees, stay-at-home parents, self-employed individuals, and people looking for second jobs or extra income.
First Student offers:
- · Competitive wages
- · Training program to obtain your CDL at no cost to you
- · Optional benefits
- · Variety of work schedules available
Read the requirements below and APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
We will contact you over the phone – so please watch out for our call!
CDL Drivers or CDL Drivers-In Training are required to meet the following to be considered:
- · 3 years driving experience (including personal or professional)
- · Interested in obtaining a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) OR CDL (Class B or A) license
- · At least 21 years of age
- · Valid driver’s license
- · No convictions of driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI) within 15 years
- · No more than 2 moving violations within the past 36 months
- · No more than 2 accidents (verified by corresponding violation or points associated with accident) within the past 36 months
- · Ability to complete a FTA/DOT mandated physical examination or an approved state-specific physical for non-DOT driving position
- · Willing to complete a pre-employment background check
- · Willingness to comply with FTA/DOT substance abuse regulations and testing requirements outlined in CFR 665 and CFR part 40
- · Willing to work a part-time schedule
CDL Drivers will be responsible for the following:
- · Picking up and delivering children to various locations
- · Completing job during a normal shift and within a tight window time
- · Following all traffic and corporate regulations to the letter
- · Maintaining calm, cool and collected in all situations
- · Ensuring a safe journey for our guests
- · Complete all pre-and post-trip inspections
First Student is a company living a clear vision: to provide SAFE and innovative transportation services that are global in scale, but local in approach. Our mission is to provide solutions for an increasing congested world; keeping people moving and communities prospering.
We are proud of our employees and our past, but our history is just a launching point to an exciting future with tremendous potential—potential that can only be realized with a team of outstanding men and women. That’s where you come in. Apply today to become a part of our mission!