Sales Account Executive
This company shapes the future at the intersection of media and technology. They create world-class experiences that people love and trust and drive innovation that builds value. We bring millions TV and Internet, entertainment, sports and news, communications and home management, theme parks, television and movies.
Responsible for selling products and services to privately owned multi-dwelling properties/communities. Serves as point-of-contact for customers in assigned area. Manages contracts for accounts. Represents the Company at meetings, social functions, or in the community. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Secures new and maintains existing commercial internet, video, and voice services. Generates new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, door-to-door canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Manages defined territory to include development of local business partnerships and organizational affiliations and local enhancement of Company positioning and brand.
- Provides exemplary customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationships between customers and the Company. Addresses complaints quickly including billing and service issues, provides prompt follow up, and advises management of any situation outside position's scope of authority.
- Manages contracts including renewals and new contracts. Reviews all associated documentation for accuracy. Reviews assigned territory to ensure all customers are contacted on a prescribed, periodic basis.
- Assists in the preparation of project status reports, and maintains accurate sales/service records and customer activity records.
- Keeps current with developments within the industry. Monitors and evaluates competitive services and products.
- Makes presentations to Managers and Developers, and attends meetings and social functions to maintain a high level of visibility for the Company.
- Contributes to the development of the annual budget. Quantifies capital needed for business unit activities and operating expenses. Analyzes revenue projections to determine effect on cable systems and contracts.
- Achieves and exceeds assigned sales and business quality objectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.