Auditor - Cincinnati CPA Firm:
Auditors work with Mid-Sized and Small companies in multiple industries. As an Auditor with our firm, you’ll be responsible for completing client engagements, while developing strong working relationships with clients built around understanding their businesses and challenges. As an Auditor, you’ll work all aspects of engagements, participate in continuing education, and continue to get the necessary on-the-job training to grow professionally. You’ll learn our processes, become proficient, and progress toward the role of In-Charge with responsibility for managing engagements and junior Auditors.
- Gain understanding of clients' needs and expectations, their business and industry, accounting and control systems, employees, company values and industry specific GAAP and GAAS issues.
- Assist planning and conducting annual audit, review and compilation engagements with a variety of clients.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Perform technical work and develop technical skills on-going.
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients, and work with client management and staff to perform audit services
- Assess risks and evaluate the client's internal control structure.
- Work with audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process.
- Assist firm management prepare engagement reports of findings and recommendations.
Description of the Firm:
Entrepreneurial - Quality - Caring - Innovation - Life Balance. These values guide everything we do and how we do it. We offer the full suite of financial services a private businesses and their owners seek. Our clients are some of the most dynamic business leaders in our state and beyond. They are involved in Manufacturing, Agribusiness, Hospitality, Real Estate Development, Professional Services, Investment Companies, Technology, Transportation, and more. Working with them is exciting, challenging and deeply rewarding. With professional drive, continuous hunger to learn, and commitment, you'll find abundant support and opportunities to create your incredible career with us!
Auditor (Accounting / Public Accountant / Audit / CPA)