Production Manager(Metal fab and assembly)
Assist Plant Manager with the coordination of production activity to ensure that the facility meets safety, quality, profitability and production goals.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS
- Coordinate production activities for respective area insuring that obstacles are identified and resolved.
- Assist with minimizing labor overtime, maintaining production schedules and quality standards.
- Recognize and help solve problems affecting production, quality, safety and productivity.
- Apply the tools of Lean Manufacturing that include, but not limited to: 5’s, Value Stream Mapping, Poke Yoke, VA/VE
- Apply the tools of Industrial Engineering that include, but limited to: Work Element Measurement, Process Flow.
- Minimize attrition through effective coaching practices and effective employee relations.
- Foster a culture of empowerment so that all levels of employees are engaged in continuous improvement activities.
- Help implement and maintain preventative maintenance programs. Make recommendations to Plant Manager for facilities and equipment when necessary.
- Incorporate shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel.
- Provide effective communication to support the needs of the employees as well as the goals of the organization.
- Actively engage in all Safety initiatives to meet or exceed EH&S goals and plans.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION and EDUCATION
- Minimum 5 years in manufacturing experience, with operational knowledge of processes, equipment and facilities.
- Training in Lean Manufacturing, TPS, and Demand Flow
- Background with manufacturing methods, process improvement programs and procedures required.
- Exceptional communication and proven leadership skills.
Please see the requested questionnaire below and my attached resume in Microsoft word and return by email. Thanks in advance.
1. Current or last income? $
2. Minimum income and above? $
3. Reasons for changing jobs?
4. Locations desired (States and or Cities)?
5. The best number to contact you at during the day?
6. Email address?
7. Are you authorized to work in the US? (US Citizen, Perm Resident or Visa)
8. Explain in detail how you qualify for this position! (Please look at the required section in job description. This is the part that the client will decide who or whom they bring in for interviews.)
Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]