Vice President of Fiscal Operations
The Vice President of Fiscal Operations is a direct hire opportunity with one of our clients in Scott Depot, WV. Target salary range is up to $120,000, but will go higher for the right candidate. No sponsorship available.
Our client is a top-10 U.S. cable broadband provider, supporting the information, communication and entertainment demands of approximately 1.3 million customers. They offer digital TV, high-speed Internet and telephone service for the home and office. We are seeking professionals that thrive in a fast-paced, progressive environment.
As the regional Fiscal Operations leader you will be responsible for providing guidance for all FP&A (financial planning and analysis) activities, budgeting, forecasting and field operation activities for the Region.
Responsibilities of the VP of Fiscal Operations:
- Provide financial expertise to operating management and interact with regional and senior management on both operational and financial short range and long range planning.
- Review and analyze monthly operating and capital results, and prepare variance analysis.
- Prepare monthly operating, capital and CPE (customer premise equipment) forecasts.
- Analyze all aspects of financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Direct preparation of the annual operating and capital budgets for the North Carolina region.
- Direct the region's customer collections activities.
- Direct the region's inventory/facilities (warehousing) activities.
- Ensure that all systems of financial and operational internal controls are functioning properly at the system and regional level.
- Assure compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Coach, mentor and develop staff.
- Business partner to support other NC region teams
- Support corporate Fiscal Operations team