The Software Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for planning and implementing the quality assurance procedures for daily, milestone and release candidate testing of the Bomgar product line of screen-sharing and remote control technologies. QA Engineer must display individual motivation and the ability to respond with innovation to new technological problems and new product possibilities. As a member of the QA team, will be responsible for the quality of software released to the company’s sales and marketing departments. QA Engineer will also work with current development team creating new products and enhancing existing products.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Determine test objectives and standards by studying software requirements, writing test cycle plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Meet test objectives by determining testing methods, cycles, phases, and conditions; set up testing environment and equipment.
- Identify software capability and reliability by conducting functional, system, and performance tests.
- Resolve testing problems by modifying testing methods during tests; conferring with management to revise test objectives and standards.
- Maintain testing database by developing defect tracking and regression testing information requirements; designing information system; enter test outcomes; secure data.
- Report test outcomes by collecting, analyzing, interpreting, summarizing, and displaying data; recommend software changes.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Maintain test environment by developing test environment, enforcing and complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bomgar™ offers competitive salaries; health, dental, vision, disability and group life coverage; 401(k) plan with employer match; Paid Time Off and Wellness Benefits Program.
Additional Perks: On-site gym, Ping Pong + Darts + Billiards onsite, Cyclist groups, Sporting equipment and games, Flexible work hours, Casual dress code, Weekly company lunches, Misc Employee Socials, Community service events, Sporting Events Outings, and much more.
Salary for this position is highly competitive and commensurate with experience