Join a WINNING Team at Pacific Bells, Inc.!
Our Restaurant General Managers are the key operators in our organization, responsible for the success of all of our Taco Bell, Taco Bell / Pizza Hut Express and Taco Bell / Long John Silver's restaurants.
The Restaurant General Manager reports directly to the Area Coach and provides overall leadership and direct supervision for operations of an individual unit. They are accountable for the organized, efficient and profitable operation of their restaurant by achieving and maintaining high standards of cleanliness, hospitality, accuracy, building maintenance, product quality and speed of service (CHAMPS). The RGM directly performs hands-on operational work as necessary to train employees, respond to guest service needs or otherwise role model appropriate skills and behaviors in their restaurant.
The Principle Accountabilities of the position require that the RGM:
1. Ensures cost categories, i.e. food cost, labor cost, cash and controllable expenses are
controlled to company guidelines/budgeted levels
2. Works within their restaurant to produce positive sales growth by demonstrating
improvement on CHAMPS, particularly Speed of Service (SOS) and Food Quality
3. Ensures adequate staffing levels are maintained for all days and day parts, to meet all
4. Prepares and conducts Team Member, Shift Leader and assistant manager
5. Coaches and counsels all Team Members and managers and is responsible for
training and developing their team to expected certification and performance levels
6. Ensures the restaurant is clean and organized and that all foodservice sanitation
guidelines/regulations are met
7. Ensures compliance with all local, state and federal laws pertaining to employment
8. Ensures the restaurant environment is safe for both employees and guests and takes
corrective action when needed
9. Ensures that preventative maintenance procedures are followed for all equipment/
facilities and reports any needed repairs to the maintenance department/vendor
10. Ensures excellent levels of customer service on all shifts and properly handles guest
complaints/concerns to facilitate repeat business
11. Provides relevant and timely feedback to their Area Coach on operating results, specifically through the daily call procedure and weekly meetings
12. Effectively manages turnover by practicing effective selection and training and by treating their people right.