Red Bridge has an immediate full-time opening for a Marketing Content Specialist. You would be a full time employee of our client. We do not work with third parties. We cannot work with candidates that require sponsorship.
Marketing Content Specialist Job Description:
The Marketing Content Specialist will be accountable for developing and adapting a wide variety of content and information that drive demand generation for supply chain, manufacturing, and field services software products. This content will include the entire array of communication from infographics and blog posts to whitepapers, video, and press releases. This specialist will also aid in developing a holistic content management strategy within various systems while maintaining and disseminating current information. Documentation and organization of these processes and systems will be critical to this position’s success.
The Marketing Content Specialist will also aid in managing content for multiple websites and global events. This specialist will aid in creating social media, web advertising, and video content to effectively communicate positioning in a digital environment.
The Marketing Content Specialist will interact with all divisions from executives to mid-level managers. As a member of the Marketing team this individual will also support Industry Solutions, Business Development, Sales, Partner Development, and Client Services. This position may also include interaction with global members across international time zones, requiring schedule flexibility and multicultural sensitivity.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent skills in writing/proofreading, presentation/communication, quantitative analysis, logical/analytical thinking, information organization and management, and interpersonal relationships.
The Marketing Content Specialist Responsibilities Include:
- Content Development
- Industry-specific content
- Product collateral
- Quantitative and qualitative content related to industries to include case studies, editorials, and press
- Full-spectrum content types
- Content Systems Management
- CRM Content Library
- Marketing Automation Software Files
- Video Management Systems Libraries
- Event Content Development
- Presentation development
- Product Positioning
- Campaign development
- Drip campaign development, management, and monitoring
- Website Content (Wordpress™)
- Review content across multiple domains
- Consistently refresh content across multiple domains
- Web Conferencing
- Online Conferencing Systems
- Project Management
- Specific content-based project plans
- Project Management software maintenance