Requirements of the Android Software Engineer:
Nice-to-Have Skills of the Android Software Engineer:
- Strong experience with Android programming and application development
- Exceptional Java programming skills
- Strong knowledge of MVC, OOP, memory management, threading best practices
- Familiar with XML, JSON and REST-based APIs
- 2+ years of Android development experiences
- If you have a business/enterprise Android app that is already published, you would gain a huge advantage
- Experience with video conferencing technologies and integration
- Web development experience is also a plus
- Understanding of EHR and EMR technologies would be an advantage
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management
- Familiarity with consumer privacy and compliance requirements
The Senior Android Software Engineer role can be either direct hire or contract-to-hire with one of our clients in Durham, NC. Target salary range is $80,000 - $110,000, with comparable rate during the contract portion. Can go higher if needed. Local candidates are strongly preferred, but some relocation assistance might be available for the right candidate. No sponsorship available.
Apply for this position now through CareerBuilder, or by sending a Word resume to Martha Michaux at mmichaux AT hirenetworks.com. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CBMM-4251 in the subject heading of your email message.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it’s not about what you know, it’s about who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we
Whether you are a first time job seeker, looking to make a career change or a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…Apply today, and let HireNetworks put our
networks to work for you!
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.