Experience of the Safety Engineer:
- Four year degree in electrical engineering or related degree field is highly desirable
- Minimum of 4 years of industry experience is required, 5 to 7 years of experience is preferred
- Direct experience with IEC/UL 60950 along with applicable test equipment, test procedures, and certified agency requirements is desired
- Experience in working with external vendors and contractors to develop and qualify product design
- Experience in conducting detailed failure analysis and developing lessons learned
- Experience in conducting tests in accordance with IEC 60950 or other related Safety Compliance Testing is highly desirable
- Experience in managing or maintaining a product safety test lab is highly desirable
The Safety Engineer role is a 1-year contract opportunity with one of our clients in Wichita, KS. Target rate is up to $18.12/hr. Local candidates strongly preferred. No sponsorship or C2C arrangements available.
Apply for this position now through CareerBuilder, or by sending a Word resume to Joseph Tailly at jtailly AT hirenetworks.com. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CBJT-4247 in the subject heading of your email message.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it’s not about what you know, it’s about who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we
Whether you are a first time job seeker, looking to make a career change or a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…Apply today, and let HireNetworks put our
networks to work for you!
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.