* High School Diploma or GED
* Two years of education in mental health and/or experience working with individuals having
developmental or behavioral support needs is a plus
* Must be able to understand and participate in behavioral therapy
* Must possess ability to emotionally support patients, remain calm and professional,
and use good interpersonal skills to diffuse potentially volatile situations.
* Must be able to facilitate groups
* Must be dependable, exercise good judgment, be a role model and team player
* Must possess physical agility to manage patient and residents
CNA'S WITH EXPERIENCE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR STUDENTS PURSUING A COURSE OF STUDY IN THE HUMAN SERVICES FIELD WHO DESIRE TO GAIN EXPERIENCE.
AS A COMPLETED EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO AN INTERVIEW, TO RECEIVE IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE AND SUBMIT AN EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION. Go to www.lakelandbehavioralhealth.com and follow instructions or stop by our 440 S. Market facility.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Drug Free Workplace