CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant / Behavioral Health / Mental Health Technician
* Minimum of two years toward degree program in one of the human services disciplines
such as psychology, sociology, criminology, pastoral studies, etc. or
* Two years of experience in patient care preferably working with individuals having
developmental or behavioral issues
* Must be able to understand and participate in behavioral therapy
* Must possess ability to emotionally support patients, remain calm and professional,
and use good interpersonal skills to diffuse potentially volatile situations.
* Must be able to facilitate groups
* Must be dependable, exercise good judgment, be a role model and team player
* Must possess physical agility to manage patient and residents
CNA'S WITH EXPERIENCE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR STUDENTS PURSUING A COURSE OF STUDY IN THE HUMAN SERVICES FIELD WHO DESIRE TO GAIN EXPERIENCE.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Drug Free Workplace