* Must be at least 21 years old (DOT requirement).
* Must possess a valid driver's license and a minimum 3 years driving history, truck driving experience a plus.
* Good driving record.
* Must possess or be able to qualify for a state firearms permit.
* Must undergo a background investigation
* Must pass a DOT physical and drug screen.
* Be able to lift bagged coin weighing 30-50 pounds per bag 3-5 feet, several dozen times daily.
* Be able to step in and out of an armored vehicle 40-70 times per day.
* Be able to read, write and understand English, and perform basic math.
* Must have good communications skills to be able to communicate with customers, one's partner and Branch personnel.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity to join The Most Trusted Name in Security, you may email your information to the Hiring Manager at:
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
The Dunbar Companies, America's largest independent, 100% American-owned, full-service security organization is comprised of six operating companies including: Dunbar Armored - America's largest independent armored transportation carrier serving major retailers, financial institutions and government entities nationwide; Dunbar Cash Vault Services - state-of-the-art money rooms providing a complete line of cash management services to major banks and retailers; Dunbar Global Logistics - providing secure transportation solutions for the movement of vulnerable cargo worldwide; Dunbar Security Products - designer and distributor of the world's finest security containers; Dunbar Guard Services - supplier of professionally trained, uniformed guards and Dunbar Security Systems - designer and installer of electronic alarm and 24-hour monitoring systems supported by a UL® - approved central station. Dunbar - The Most Trusted Name In Security.® EOE M/F/D/V http://www.dunbararmored.com Dunbar is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Dunbar, please call our headquarters office at (800) 888-2129 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.