The Following qualifications are required for the Sales and Events Manager
- Must have a Bachelors Degree
- At least three 3-5 years relevant experience in the field.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate in oral and written formats to external accounts and internal team members.
- Excellent organizational aptitude with regard to arranging specific needs for groups.
- Microsoft Office experience and proficient with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Familiar with social platforms including Facebook, Twitter and other prevailing platforms.
- Have solid organizational and administrative skills.
- Possess strong problem solving abilities.
- Must be familiar with the locality, congenial and a team player.
- Minimum 18 years old and have the ability to travel internationally with a valid passport.
Sales and Events Manager
We DO NOT Open Attachments or Links
Please submit your resume using the "Apply Now" button
hotel, hospitality, catering, group sales, convention services, event meeting planning, department of tourism, direct mail campaign, group tour business, business, marketing or communications, tourist publications, maps, brochures, campaigns, tour and travel, sales and marketing, customer service, tourism agency, banquet sales, tradeshow, exposition, catering sales, catering and group sales manager, group sales manager, Convention and Group Sales Manager,