• 5 application development years of experience in large scalable enterprise systems.
• Expert level experience in JAVA, JAVA Development, J2EE, EJB, Spring Batch, Hybernate, JAVA Script & Tuning in the JAVA environment.
• XML, XSL, XSD development.
• Experienced in SOAP & SOA Development.
• Analysis, Design and Development of business applications.
• Full life-cycle Development, Defect Analysis, Quality Assurance testing, Implementation and post implementation support of application software is a must.
• Knowledgeable with Configuration Management concepts and tools.
• Knowledgeable in relational database table design (specifically Oracle) and using Oracle Designer and developer.
• Good communication and Inter-personal skills are required due to the required interactions with end user community.
• Strong capabilities to lead highly technical teams in the delivery of complex solutions.
• Experienced in the development of software in Agile/Scrum Methodology.
• LINUX experience.Desired Skills:
• TIBCO active matrix
• Oracle TCA
• Oracle database 10g RAC
• Experience in the use of automated testing tools like Test Director, Load Runner, etc.Minimum Educational Requirements:
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
',' Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion, visit:Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement