Put your skills to the test!!
Adecco, the largest recruiting agency has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant in the DuBois area. The qualified candidate should have previous administrative/ office experience and strong computer skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point. Main responsibilities include updating lists, sorting documents, greeting customers, operate telephones to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments and other administrative support tasks. This is a full time long term temporary position. Don't let this opportunity pass you by apply today! •
For immediate consideration, please follow these instructions to apply online:
1. Please go to www.adeccousa.com
through INTERNET EXPLORER
2. Click on Apply Now
3. Fill in all sections numbered 1-4 in the area that says Join Us
4. Include zip code 16801
5. Please attach your resume to your application online
Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
1. Pay Options/Direct Deposit - We Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
2. Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
3. Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
4. State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
5. Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
After completing your application, an Adecco representative will contact you. If you have any questions or need assistance, please phone our office at 814-231-0463. Don’t miss out on this Great Opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled