Educational and Experience Qualifications:
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
• Must have a desire to build a career in sales
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or related field preferred
• Prior experience in service-oriented sales is preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• A sense of urgency, excellent presentation skills, and a high standard of professionalism and character
• A desire to learn and teach
• Authorized to work in the United States for any employer
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
• Medical – BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Dental – MetLife
• Vision – Vision Service Plan (VSP)
• Insurance – Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
• Short-term and long-term disability
• Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
• Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
• Education assistance
Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.