LAST UPDATED: Oct 19, 2014Are you a great team player?
Do you love a fast pace job where each day is different?
If you answered yes to both questions, read on.....
• Responsible for Front Desk – Answer phone lines and greet visitors.
• Prepares correspondence as directed by the supervisor.
• Performs routine clerical functions
• Open and distribute mail to all departments
• Assisting Customers
• Create reports with Excel and Word
• Arrange, Schedule, and Book Travel for company employees
• Data Entry into Company Forms and Templates
• Other Clerical duties as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of principles, practices and general professional office standards
• Skill in both oral and written communication
. • Problem analysis and resolution skills
. • Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook (Testing will be required to determine level of experience)
• Professional phone skills with the ability to direct incoming calls to the proper departments
• Self Starter with the initiative to evaluate the tasks assigned, prioritize, and meet company deadlines
• Must be a team player and be able to step in where ever needed in the clerical field
One to Three years of administrative experience OR Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved. Must have Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Outlook, and Word.