LAST UPDATED: Aug 17, 2014
If you are Goal Driven, Motivated, and Looking for a Quality Company that will help you grow your expertise as a Professional Telemarketing Representative do not miss this opportunity.
An Award Winning Global Company is looking for individuals that want to grow professionally and financially as a Professional Telemarketer. The company will work closely with you to coach and develop your skills and desire to learn into success! You will work in a high tech environment that will provide you with the tools to bring you to the next level in your career.
Job Description: You will perform telemarketing related tasks under the direct supervision of the Telemarketing Manager with direction from the Sales Representative making calls to inform potential clients about the service and to set and pre-qualify sales appointments.
- Solicits and qualifies sales appointments
- Maintains current and accurate daily records of prospects contacts for solicitation and re-solicitation
- Maintains updated materials and registers to be used in the solicitation of clients
- Recommends materials and registers to be used in the solicitation of clients
- Conducts telephone solicitations a directed by a sales manager, sales representative or owner.
- Maximizes opportunities to procure accounts in identified areas
- Works with the sales manager or sales representative to meet appointment objectives
- Maintains a system to compare performance against objectives
- Other related tasks and activities as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Education:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years previous experience in sales, telemarketing or administration in sales department
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills
- Clear and pleasant telephone manner
- Knowledge of MS Office Products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficient in the use of the Internet
- Ability to take detailed and accurate notes and messages
- Ability to document detailed and accurate prospects and client information in electronic database
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Ability to function in high-pressure situations
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer and other electronic devises
- Ability to take legible hand-written notes where necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Clear, easy to understand oral communication ability
- ability to sit for prolonged periods
- Ability to lift up to 25Lbs.
We are looking to fill these positions immediately, so do not hesitate! If you are looking for a company that will offer a professional environment, strong mentoring, growth opportunity, and recognition of success through awards and $$$$ we are waiting to review your application.
Please follow this link to apply:
http://job.advantageresourcing.com/109-102793.cfm (Salary Depends on Experience)