LAST UPDATED: Apr 27, 2016
Dont't Miss this Long Term Opportunity
Growing Northshore Company w/ National Accounts
Working on Pipe / Trough Line- Polishing Steel Pipes / Piping - Working with piping, polishing steel pipes,
De-burr, buff, blend, clean, grind, mask, and polish components/parts in accordance with company quality and production standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- File, sand, de-burr or polish parts.
- Perform assigned duties using manual, pneumatic and electric hand tools and machines.
- Manipulate work piece or tool manually.
- Develop and/or recommend techniques and parameters for blending/polishing.
- Inspect and measure work piece to verify conformance to specifications.
- Move machine control and guides to adjust machine.
- Replace worn machine accessories such as wheels and polish belts.
- Dress wheel for proper contour of work piece.
- Perform masking and cleaning operations.
- Perform machine maintenance as required.
- Education and/or Experience High School diploma or equivalent; or at least six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Reasoning Ability Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Experience with grinding and blending tools (pneumatic is preferable) on metal surfaces.
- Steady work history.
You will be working outside in all weather elements with Assembly / Service technicians to assemble and service equipment, this includes assembly, manufacturing, servicing, pats for refrigeration taps for beverage, mechanically inclined, willing to learn, valid driver’s license.
If you are looking for a career opportunity and are willing to learn, and work without constant supervision, apply here. Local, Family owned company, established and growing. 40 hrs. week.
(Salary Depends on Experience)