Job Title: LIBRARIAN
Campus Information Resources Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
If you’re an experienced librarian with excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented, self-sufficient individual to help manage and maintain our Lafayette Campus library and assist students with their library and research needs.
Travel Req’d: No
Other Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Participates with the Director of Education, Department Chairs, and faculty in planning and goal-setting activities for the Library Resource System.
- Ensures that proactive, professional, customer-oriented services are provided by the Learning Resource System, such as reference/research services and assistance with accessing resources.
- In compliance with Library Resource System goals and plans, coordinates the development and application of Information Center technology.
- Assists in the selection and acquisition of library resources, equipment, and materials.
- Works within the library budget constraints.
- Conducts classes and workshops on library resources, as assigned.
- Administers entrance testing, as assigned.
- Supervises, coordinates, and customarily and regularly directs the work of all library staff at the Campus.
- Participates regularly in continuing professional development activities.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, disability, life, vision, 401K, and flexible spending accounts, for full-time employees.
Learn more about us at Remington College – Lafayette Campus.
Qualified candidates: Help us train tomorrow’s workforce! If you’d like to be part of our dynamic, fast-paced, and growing company and you meet the preceding qualifications, please fax your résumé or CV (including salary requirements) for consideration to (337) 983-7130, Attention: Jo Ann Boudreaux, or email it in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We provide reasonable accommodation where appropriate to applicants with disabilities.