- Bachelor's degree in Business, Real Estate or related field
- Two to five years of Site Acquisition experience, preferably in the Wireless Telecommunication industry
- Ability to travel for several weeks initially for training and then periodically for customer review meetings
Qualified candidates will have the following skills/abilities:
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally and in writing
- Strong negotiating skills
- Organized and detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- Able to read/understand maps effectively (including street, topo, ownership, and quad maps)
- Strong computer skills (MS Excel, MS Work, etc.)
- Able to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Familiarity with and ability to understand contracts/agreements
- Familiarity with survey and construction drawings
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
CommScope ® (www.commscope.com) has played a role in virtually all the world´s best communication networks. We create the infrastructure that connects people and technologies through every evolution. Our portfolio of end-to-end solutions includes everything our customers need to build high-performing wired and wireless networks. As much as technology changes, our goal remains the same: to help our customers create, innovate, design, and build faster and better. We´ll never stop connecting and evolving networks for the business of life at home, at work, and on the go.