As part of VCA/Antech, Inc., which operates the largest network of veterinary diagnostic laboratories and freestanding, full-service animal hospitals in the nation, Antech Diagnostics provides sophisticated testing and consulting services used by veterinarians in the detection, diagnosis, evaluation, monitoring, treatment, and prevention of diseases and other conditions affecting animals.
With the only nationwide veterinary laboratory network serving all 50 states, we provide diagnostic testing for an estimated 15,000 clients, which include standard animal hospitals, large animal practices, universities, and other government organizations. Our diagnostic spectrum includes over 300 different tests in the areas of chemistry, pathology, endocrinology, serology, hematology, and microbiology, as well as test specific to particular diseases. We do not conduct experiment on animals.
Antech Diagnostics is a stable, growing company with excellent advancement opportunities. Standard medical, dental and vision benefits, plus 401(k) plan and employee pet health benefits available, too!
The following career opportunity is available in the Mid-Atlantic Area; (This includes, Virgina, Maryland and Washington DC area).
- Identify and cultivate Radiology Clients currently not using AIS services.
- Connect with existing Antech /Sound - Eklin Clients, inclusive of all competitive Clients currently not utilizing AIS.
- Participate in AIS meetings as well as potential case study reviews.
- Participate in supporting and developing new markets for ANTECH Imaging Services.
- Provide Field Sales Call report data to communicate weekly field sales activities.
- Collaborate and work with each Antech /Sound Eklin Region Managers and Territory that are targeted.
We are looking for a Veterinarian who is looking to make a change into sales.