The following knowledge skills and attributes are required:
- M.S.or Ph.D. in mathematics.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
Highly desired working experience includes:
- Prior work as a technical SETA.
- Experience with research on programs related to national defense.
- Experience with research and literature in diverse technical fields.
- Preparing and presenting technical information to diverse audiences.
- Quantitative tasks, including independent data analysis.
- Developing plans, budgets, and schedules for projects in various phases of development.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Schafer seeks to fill this position with an exceptionally talented and self-motivated individual. Salary will commensurate with experience. Schafer has highly competitive benefits, excellent development opportunities and a great working environment.
Please visit www.schafercorp.com to apply on-line OR
Join our Talent Network at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/Schafer-Corporation/join
Schafer Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for all positions.
Schafer does not accept resumes from third party agencies
Only those candidates invited to interview will be contacted
Schafer Corporation is a scientific, engineering and operational support organization providing high-end technical solutions to mission critical challenges. Schafer’s contributions are focused in three major thrust areas: government services, civil and military aerospace solutions, and mobility solutions. We choose to work on some of the toughest technical challenges in aerospace and defense, and we strive to be the very best at the things we choose to do.