• Ability to meet deadlines
• Must be a self starter
• Strong computer and internet skills
• Able and willing to travel as necessary
• Strong attention to detail
• Possess a valid drivers license
• Suitable vehicle for surveillance
• Laptop computer
• Flexible work schedule to include weekends as needed
• Cellular phone
• Surveillance experience in the insurance industry a plus (minimum 1-2 years)
• Associates/Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice or related field preferred
provides paid training at our corporate service center in Raleigh, NC and field training/management in your geographic region.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements for this position should apply directly online now, or, forward their resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
. For more information on G4S
please visit our website at http://www.cni.g4s.com/
. No phone calls please.
G4S Compliance & Investigations is an EEO employer fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified individuals without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing and maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where employees are treated with respect and dignity.