Temp position as a Helpdesk Analyst for a short term project at a global medical device company in Irvine, CA. Providing first level assistance for resolving technical problems and escalating tickets as necessary in a call center/help desk environment. Refer more complex problems to intermediate and/or senior level staff. This position would have multiple shifts and the ideal canidate needs to be flexible in hours available to work.
Major Job Functions:
Coordinates, diagnoses, and troubleshoots incoming employee calls.
Responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining operating system workstations.
Performs software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.
Provides support services to employees with technical problems and information technology issues involving desktop, laptop or network services from local personnel or from employees using network remote access.
Provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of customer appropriate technical personnel.
Work duties include:
- Assists in maintenance of new and existing computers
- May perform minor programming
- Perform PC troubleshooting
- Perform printer troubleshooting
- Perform software troubleshooting
- Perform mobile device support and troubleshooting
- Tier 1 Enterprise Application Support
- Provide user support in Microsoft Office Suite
- Assess problems and provide solutions
- Install Software
- Perform hardware maintenance
- Answer help desk line
- Assist in removing virus problems
Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercise good judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.