The ideal candidate will need the following:
Applies company policies and procedures and to job responsibilities while focusing on accuracy in financial reporting.
- Quickly develops understanding of the job requirements and learns to apply administrative and organizational skills efficiently.
- Candidate must show ability to communicate directly and work effectively in a complex work environment, including the ability to interact well with a variety of constituencies (managers, auditors, office personnel).
- Strong work ethic, and ability to work independently and self-motivated.
- Required: 3+ years of business experience preferably in financial services.
- Required: Strong SQL programming skills preferably in MS SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Good understanding of database management concept for RDBMS needed.
- Good understanding of IT application development life cycle highly preferred
- Experience developing business and technical documentation preferred
- Understanding of MS Access is also helpful as we’re transitioning from Access to SQL.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage several projects concurrently (multi-tasking).
- Education: Finance/Accounting Degree, Economics, or MIS Degree emphasis preferred.