• At least 1 year experience with machine operations in a manufacturing facility is a must
• Food, Beverage, Chemical, Medicine or related industry experience is a must
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is strongly preferred
• Basic skills to operate and maintain machine
• Must be available to work both working shift including Saturday.
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Adaptable and detail-oriented with an ability to multi-task
• Team-oriented mentality
• Able to follow the company rules and regulations.
• Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds and climb to perform job functions as needed
• Basic Knowledge of Food Technology/Science, HACCP, GM is a plus
• General Pasteurizer License under CDFA to operate UHT/HTST is a plus
For more than a decade, TriCom Quest has been a leader in the employment consultant industry, providing staffing services for both employers and job seekers, at virtually every level — from entry to executive. Our service spans the United States, providing placements for a broad range of companies, including those headquartered in the Pacific Rim with satellite offices within the United States. Yet what makes us stand out from the employment “crowd" is our service. Whether you’re hiring employees or in search of a job, TriCom Quest is committed to quality service, from the very first handshake to placement, and beyond.