TAKE YOUR CAREER TO NEW HEIGHTS IN 2014 WITH SUN WEST MORTGAGE, INC.
Freddie, Fannie, and Ginnie Direct.
Privately Held Since 1980.
Never Lose Touch with Your Customer: We Service 99.9% of All New Originations.
Custom Non-Agency Prime Jumbo Products ARM and FIXED.
Common Sense Underwriting.
Agency and Government Loans are Not Subject to Investor Overlays and Investor FICO Restrictions.
20 Day Closings.
Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. (www.swmc.com) is a full service, mortgage banker established in 1980. Our excellent service and fast turn times have made Sun West a multi-billion dollar national originator. As a result, Sun West is a leader in offering a diverse set of products at excellent pricing. Sun West is a HUD approved mortgagee (FHA & HECM), VA LAPP approved, USDA lender, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer, and Ginnie Mae Issuer. Sun West is a national leader in HMBS, residential, and commercial securitization.
Sun West is well recognized for its stability, capitalization, and technological superiority. We are growing rapidly in this unique market and we are inviting top-notch professionals to participate in our success.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SUN WEST:
Comprehensive Mortgage Lending Program Offerings
•FHA Section 184 Native American Program
•Manufactured Homes – FHA, VA, 203K, Conventional Streamline
•HECM Reverse Mortgage – Purchase and Refinance
•Property Flip Waiver Program
•Repair Escrow Hold Backs
•Multi Family and Health Care Facility
•All VA and USDA programs
•All Conventional Programs
•Non Agency Prime Jumbo up to $3 million. (ARM and Fixed)
•High Balance Conforming
•VA Jumbo up to $3 million
•Competitive base salary plus commissions.
•Sun West is Licensed in over 45 states.
This job utilizes your leadership and communications skills to advance your career. This job requires one to have:
- Analyze and record all incoming documents for compliance and loan eligibility.
- Verify and validate supporting income, assets and liabilities.
- Review and verify credit reports.
- Maintain open communication with customers, real estate brokers and loan officers to; ensure proper and timely processing and submission of mortgage applications.
- Input and/or update mortgage applications.
- Send and follow-up on verifications to employers, banks, creditors, etc.
- Provide status reports on each mortgage indicating process to the loan officers.