Medix Staffing Solutions, Inc.
As a leader in the healthcare staffing industry, clients turn to Medix for our expertise in sourcing qualified people to fill a variety of contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire opportunities. Our internal team of Recruiters and Account Managers are the driving force behind our success and will continue to be the key factor in our growth in the years to come!
Our company is defined by our core values of Customer Focus, Team Work, Accountability, Passion, Commitment and Professionalism. We are currently seeking a candidate that possesses these values and that will also thrive in a fast-paced, sales-oriented and competitive environment. At Medix we believe in offering a great training program that will allow us to mentor and develop our team from within. Having been ranked the 20th fastest growing company in the Chicago area by Crain's Chicago Business, Medix offers exciting challenges and proven professional opportunity.
As a Recruiter for Medix, you will identify, screen, negotiate with, and place qualified candidates within our clients' organizations. As a company that is growing exponentially within the Healthcare, Insurance, Scientific and Information Technology industries, there is a tremendous opportunity for promotion to a Sales/Account Manager within the first 8-12 months of employment.
As a Sales/Account Manager, you will experience unlimited earning potential, a competitive base salary and a gratifying commission structure. In this role, it will be your responsibility to develop strategic territories by breaking accounts, developing relationships with department managers and directors and providing them with quality personnel.
- Identify qualified candidates through a number of creative outlets (i.e. job boards, networking groups, social media, etc.).
- Screen and assess candidates through phone screening, interviewing, skills testing, drug/background screening and conducting reference checks.
- Managing the maintenance of current contractors on staff by ensuring excellent attendance, resolving any issues that arise and ensuring employee and client satisfaction.
- Obtain and generate leads and set new meetings with prospective clients.
- Assist with the management of client accounts by attending/shadowing meetings, sending correspondence and/or communicating with clients and resolving any issues.
- Consistently meet and exceed weekly and quarterly quotas (To be established by Management Team upon employment).
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Interest in Sales and/or previous sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- High energy
- Ability to show initiative
- Competitive mindset encouraged
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary/commission structure
- Comprehensive medical insurance (PPO, HSA, HMO – in IL only)
- Dental insurance
- Vision assistance
- Vacation/Personal Days
- Paid Holidays Off
- Employer financed Life, Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Weekly pay
- Comprehensive training program
- Opportunity to participate in community and philanthropic events
Visit us on Facebook to learn more about us; https://www.facebook.com/medixteam