Kelly Services is currently seeking qualified individuals to assemble medical devices for a Globally Known Pharmaceutical Company in Irwindale, California. This is a 2 year Assignment paying $11-$11.88/hour with the opportunity to go permanent with the company (based on performance and business needs).
Working in a professional, fast-paced environment, the essential job functions and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working under a microscope crimping and connecting wires
- Adhering to all safety procedures
- Performing routine tasks in preparation for medical device assembly
Qualified candidates must:
- Have at least 6 months experience working under a microscope
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Be available for 1st (6:00 am – 2:30 pm) or 2nd (2:30 pm – 11:00 pm) shift
- Meet the physical demands on the job, listed on the full job description
As a Kelly Services employee, you will also receive great benefits, including:
- Enrollment in our Service Bonus Program
- Optional health benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage, short-term disability, and group life insurance
- Competitive weekly pay with direct deposit or payroll card
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.