Senior Financial Analyst
LOCATION: San Fernando Valley
This company is seeking an up and coming, polished professional ready to take this next step in their career. Motivated, passionate, hungry, innovative, relationship oriented, thrives in fast paced environment, a positive attitude and a desire to make an impact: all traits that would describe you.
Multiple opportunities will open up for this analyst, including remaining a part of the Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis group, or rolling out into one of the operating units in any number of functional capacities, including Business Development, Investor Relations, Sales & Marketing, International, etc.
Qualified candidates will have 3-10 years of progressive financial experience in a sophisticated corporate environment with previous work in financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
• Critical review, analysis and of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts as well as monthly operating results for the largest and most profitable group within the company. This is a high revenue generating area of the company and gets the most notice from the Executive Leadership Team.
• Monitor timeliness and completeness of data submitted and streamline processes
• Work with Director of Finance and Finance VP in understanding how to analyze variances and with other questions on budgeting and forecasting as well as key performance indicators
• Maintain budget and forecast database within the applicable financial reporting system
• Preparing written commentary for Executive Leadership Team of monthly operating results and strategic plans
• Prepare ad hoc analysis and working on special projects as they arise
• Recommend cost containment strategies and efficiencies
• Instrumental in the creation of an annual company budget and subsequent rolling forecasts for the entire P&L.
• Responsible for the coordination of weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual performance vs. plan & various forecasts for distribution to senior management.
• Manage and mentor a staff of professional Senior Financial Analysts.
More: The company is looking for someone who has the ability to be promoted and take on new or additional responsibilities.