Looking for strong Accounting/Audit professionals for several positions in Los Angeles
Our client is a Publicly-Traded, Fortune 500 firm expanding rapidly and looking to hire several A+ Senior & Manager Accounting/Finance staff
Take your career to the next level and rise to the occasion new challenges/responsibilities everyday!
Responsibilities would include (but not limited to)
• Internal/External Financial Reporting, Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis, Complex and technical accounting issues, Account Analysis and Reconciliation, Month-End Close, SOX/Internal Audit
• Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles.
Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service
• High energy and enthusiasm.
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills
• Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge, and qualifications to clients.
• Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the company
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or progress towards, is preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years (for Senior) & 5 years (for Manager) experience in Public Accounting. This includes at least 3 busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 or large CPA firm. (This is MUST). Please do not apply to position if you do not have a Public Accounting Background
• Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Services Board (FASB) rules and standards.
• Strong computer desktop skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable.
• Demonstrated career progression and job stability.
• Senior's who possess the majority of professional qualifications:
• Managers who possess the majority of professional qualifications
o Bonus and potential overtime
o Very generous healthplan for individual as well as family
o 401k match
o Work life balance is strictly adhered to within this firm happy employees=productive employees!