SS&C TECHNOLOGIES – Dallas (Irving)
Senior Fund Accountant
SS&C Technologies, Inc. is a leader in the delivery of investment and financial management software and leading global provider of on-and-off shore fund administration services to the Hedge Fund, Private Equity and Institutional Financial Services Investment industry. Founded in 1986, SS&C has offices around the world. Over 4,500 financial services organizations, from the world’s largest to local financial services organizations, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services. These clients in the aggregate manage over $16 trillion in assets.
- Cash and holdings reconciliations between core systems, custodian, prime broker and Investment Manager
- Investment accounting – including trade entry, securities and holdings data maintenance
- Full NAV calculation – income and expense accruals
- Investor related processing – including subscriptions and redemptions
- Price file uploads including variance analysis and research utilizing Bloomberg terminals
- Generate daily and/or monthly client reports
- Produce monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements including audit support, analytical review, research and resolution of discrepancies
- Manage relationships with clients and counterparties and handle queries
- Assist with implementation of new clients and special projects
- System release testing
- Four degree in accounting or finance required
- 2+ years accounting experience required
- Previous industry experience with financial services hedge funds/fund of funds a plus
- CPA or CPA candidate a plus
- CFA or CFA candidate a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and meet client deadlines
- Previous client service experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of accounting concepts and current accounting principles
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Exposure to financial statements and notes is an asset
SS&C OFFERS EXCELLENT BENEFITS INCLUDING HEALTH, DENTAL, 401K PLAN, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT PLAN, CASUAL DRESS ENVIRONMENT.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus potential and excellent company benefits.