Do you like unlimited earning potential?
Are you innovative and passionate about customer service?
Are you driven to win and unafraid to take risks?
Then we want to talk to you!
If you thrive on “closing the deal" then this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss! We are looking for sales team members in our office who are enthusiastic and are willing to think outside of the box in order to fulfill customer needs. This position is for individuals who are self-starters with a great attitude!
Successful Candidate will possess:
- Ability to close residential and commercial sales based on company and self generated leads
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to recognize opportunities and turn them into sales
- Highly motivated
- The ability to work independently per company guidelines
- Detail oriented
- Goal oriented
- PC literate
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to pass a drug screen - a comprehensive background check is required.
- We provide comprehensive training throughout your career which makes experience a plus but not necessary
We Will Provide:
- Competitive base salary and commissions rate
- Medical, prescription, dental and AFLAC insurance
- Retirement package
- Life insurance
- Potential to earn a vehicle with which to commute to and from work
- Blackberry device for keeping track of accounts
- 15 paid personal days and 6 paid holidays, as well as a guaranteed path to earning 10 more paid days off for a total of 31 possible paid days off per year
- Drug-free work environment
- Exceptional training program developed and administered by graduate Entomologists
- Continuing education and certification
- Career advancement opportunities
- Full time employment at a financially sound 62 year young company
For immediate consideration, please click APPLY NOW.
Apply in Person at:
Florida Pest Control - Jacksonville West
5213 Wesconnett Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32210
Fax: (904) 777-3013
Florida Pest Control - Jacksonville South
2820 Spring Glenn Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32207
Fax: (904) 396-9233
We look forward to hearing from you!
M/F, EOE, DFWP, H, V,
Dempsey Sapp, Sr., founded Florida Pest Control & Chemical Co. on September 5, 1949. Mr. Sapp opened the first office in Gainesville, FL, which included a retail garden store, and offered many items including garden supplies, pets, and pest management services. Times have changed and while our office locations no longer contain garden stores we still offer premium pest management services, including a “Green” pest management program. Today, Florida Pest Control has 20 office locations, including our corporate offices in Gainesville, FL. Our family consists of over 500 members, which include graduate entomologists and professional technicians, who provide our customers with effective pest management that conforms to the highest industry standards. What started as one small office and garden store is now one of the largest family owned pest control businesses in the United States.