QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Programming, Mathematics/Analytics or related field.
- Minimum five (5) plus years software QA testing experience.
- Experience using source code management tools is desired.
- Familiarity with test management tools, including test case management, defect tracking, and requirements traceability.
- Strong understanding of automation frameworks such as data driven, asynchronous methods, multi-threading, GUI testing, etc.
- Candidate should have strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Candidate should have a deep understanding of software development methodologies, including agile and waterfall.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of release management processes and how the QA process fits within it.
- Candidate should have technical QA experience with testing a variety of applications and APIs, including web, mainframe, client/server and web services.
- ~10% to customer and/or vendor meetings.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, veteran status, age, disability, or any other characteristics as protected by law.
iTRACS® (www.itracs.com) is a leading global innovator in open physical infrastructure management with a 25-year track record of helping enterprises improve operational efficiency, maximize capacity utilization, reduce costs and optimize the business value of their infrastructure investments. iTRACS solutions are deployed globally in some of the world’s most complex data centers and infrastructure environments. More than one-third of its customers are in the Global 500/Fortune 500, with 1.6 million square feet managed in one customer’s site alone. iTRACS® is the leading provider of open, enterprise-class Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) solutions that drive efficiency, performance, cost savings, and strategic value in data centers and other global enterprise infrastructure. CommScope® (www.commscope.com) acquired iTRACS in March 2013.