Degree in related field preferred. Solid Maintenance experience required. Specific course work that is highly desirable – Maintenance Planning, Reliability Centered Maintenance.
Please note that this job may consist of off-shifts including 3rd and weekends
- Manage plant maintenance functions as required to assure proper operation of equipment
- Train operators and other shift foremen in the proper use of equipment controls to reduce downtime,
prevent machine damage, reduce maintenance costs, and produce quality products.
- Schedule production through all stages of manufacturing to meet delivery and quality requirements of all customers.
- Schedule manpower requirements.
- Provide leadership and direction to the workforce in order to assure accuracy and reliability
of the product produced in the most efficient manner.
- Plan details of working requirements to determine and maintain required production tooling
and other production related inventory items.
- Select logical approach to trouble shooting plant technical and administrative problems.
Perform other administrative duties as required.
- Help build a strong quality culture throughout the organization that will result in individual and group
pride in doing the job right the first time and a quality system based on modern methods of statistical
- Manage the facilities to provide a safe, clean environment that meets internal and external standards
for health, safety, and effective personnel and labor relations