• Bachelor’s degree and/or technical certification and/or equivalent work experience.
• Licensed Electrician or electrical engineering degree
• Thorough technical and mechanical knowledge.
• PLC, Control, AC / DC drive, Combustion control, high voltage experience required
• Journeyman license preferred
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in Heavy Manufacturing (Steel making, automotive or forging preferred)
• Union shop experience preferred
• Documented continuous improvement
• Experience in maintenance planning and CMMS system a plus
• Basic computer skills: data management and analysis; word processing; spreadsheets, email and internet.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Plant working conditions: hazardous, dirty and subject to weather and temperature extremes.
• Serve on an on-call basis (24/7), responding to issues and concerns.
US Citizenship or Perm Residency is required due to government military contracts.