FirstService Residential is currently seeking an overnight Concierge, full time, paid benefits for one of our properties located in Downtown Tampa.
- Hours 11:00a.m.-7:00p.m.
- Security experience preferred.
Front desk personnel require a friendly and helpful demeanor and are willing to provide premiere service for the residents, contractors, vendors and any other individuals who enter the building. A member of the front desk must consistently greet residents, offer assistance, use professional verbiage, and always make themselves available for the convenience of the resident. It is the responsibility of the front desk to provide an exceptional level of service while at the same time upholding and enforcing the rules and regulations agreed upon by the Home Owners Association. Attentiveness towards the security cameras and vigilance at the front desk is imperative, and the front desk must never be left unattended; staff should always make themselves available to the residents. At First Service Residential, we are in the business of service, and that means doing whatever we can to go above and beyond in order to build relationships and continue improving our level of service for residents.
The front desk person works independently, and without direct supervision. Possesses strong communication, telephone, and customer service skills, is detailed oriented and able to multitask. Meets and greets residents; checks guests and service providers in/out. Able to understand and react to emergency response and access control procedures; monitors and operates electronic security control systems; and accurately maintains daily logs, records and forms.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service, communication and time management skills.
- Monitors Emergency Response System.
- Greets and directs Residents, guests and invitees.
- Monitors and controls Electronic Security Control Systems.
- Responds to emergency situations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Monitors and controls access to the building.
- Maintains daily log, records and forms.
- Resolves and follows-up on all complaints/issues.
- Maintains a safe and secure environment throughout the building/property(s).
- May be assigned other duties by the on-site property manager.
- Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Other duties as required.
FirstService Residential is a drug-free workplace & employment in contingent upon passing a drug-screen.