Senior Visual / UI Designer
Be in a new division responsible for building the next generation marketplace that will leverage the power of the proprietary catalog data and industry expertise to build a phenomenal platform and products using cutting-edge technology. Work in cross-functional, agile teams consisting of product owners, scrum masters, engineering, quality, and user experience. If you are a team player, looking for tremendous growth potential, and are up for a challenge, let's talk!
The Senior Visual / UI Designer role is a direct hire opportunity with one of our clients in Morrisville, NC. Target salary range is $110,000 - $120,000. Will only look at candidates that have a portfolio and web pages that they own to send over for review. This person will be responsible for making the web pages look “spiffy." Local candidates strongly preferred. No sponsorship available.
We’re looking for an ambitious and self-motivated Senior Visual / UI Designer to create outstanding user-centered designs for web, and mobile devices. The Senior Visual / UI Designer will be a champion of the user centered design process; challenging established thinking, developing new ways to approach and solve problems, and pushing the bounds of creativity to create elegant and intuitive visual experiences for our community.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Visual / UI Designer:
- Lead Visual / UI Design on our Platform team, and help to drive visual design and consistency across our Marketplace.
- Own the visual aspects of our living style guide.
- Create visual designs and interaction experiences for website and mobile applications that address business, brand, market, and user requirements.
- Partner with UX Designers to analyze customer and business requirements in order to optimize the user experience.
- Produce high quality visual mockups from wireframes, and deliver final design assets ready for development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product managers, and engineers to ensure designs are feasible, scalable and executed correctly.
- Develop UI standards and best practices for user interfaces.
- Reviews competing products and recommends design solutions that differentiate the organization's products from those of competitors.
- Help establish and contribute to the continual improvement of our UX design and development process.