Sales Representative / Entry Level / Inbound Sales / Base and Monthly Bonus
EXCELLENT EARNING POTENTIAL WITH OUR AGGRESSIVE BONUS PROGRAM
Are you a motivated person looking for a fast-paced career with high earning potential? Would you love to start a sales career without the hassle of cold calling? At GEICO, our stellar reputation and creative advertising will keep the customers calling you! We're looking for professional, friendly and career-oriented candidates who are interested in a career with an industry-leading insurance company.
After completing our paid training and licensing program, you'll need to sit for and pass your state licensing exam to sell insurance. From there, you'll be ready to deliver outstanding GEICO customer service, sell our exceptional line of insurance products, achieve sales goals, and even earn bonuses.
You will receive fully paid training and we will sponsor you for your Insurance License!
Our Macon office is hiring inbound sales representatives. Inbound sales representatives will handle an average of 15-25 inbound sales calls per day.
As a GEICO Sales Representative, you will:
* Handle sales calls in a call center environment
* Be an expert on GEICO products and benefits and use that expertise to close sales
* Gather information from prospective policyholders
* Help our customers select the insurance policy that's best for them
* Identify customer's needs and answer all of their questions
* Prepare high-quality rate quotes and close the sale
* Provide solutions that help make it easy for customers to buy a GEICO policy
* Empathize with the customer and overcome objections
* Provide guidance on additional product lines that best protect our customers.
* Understand why they did not buy online and close the sale
Start Dates: 4/29/2013; 5/13/13; 7/15/13
Training Hours: M-F - 9am-5pm
Transition Hours: M-F - 10am-6pm or 11am-7pm with rotating Saturday
Regular Work Hour Options:
Option 1: 4 day work week -Sun.9am-7pm, M-W11:30am-9:30pm, Thurs.-Saturday OFF.
Option 2: Sun. OFF, M-F 4pm-12am, comp days either Thurs., Fri. or Sat. (every 3rd Saturday 9am-5pm).
Option 3: Fri.-Sat OFF, Sun. 9am-3pm, M-Thurs. 2:30pm-11pm.
Option 4: Thur.-Sat. OFF, Sun. 9am-7pm, Mon-Wed. - 11:30am-9:30pm
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Prior customer service experience
* Demonstrated job stability
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent computer and multi-tasking skills
* High level of dependability
* Ability to gather information and make decisions
* Must be comfortable working in a call center environment
* Sales and goal oriented
* Positive personality with a passion to sell
Driving your career. Insuring your future
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* Paid Training
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
For 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We’re one of the nation's largest and fastest growing auto insurance companies, thanks to our low rates and great customer service. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer new hires career advancement in a stable, supportive and rewarding environment, and an excellent Total Rewards benefits program.