PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING TSS REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING:
- Bachelor's Degree in Sociology, Psychology, Social Work, Education, Criminal Justice or Human Services OR
- Bachelor's Degree in another field with one year full time paid experience working with children/adolescents OR
- Associates Degree or 60 college credits with 3 years full time paid experience working with children/adolescents
KMS, Inc. will assist you in obtaining all required clearances. We also provide on-site pre-hire training including CPR/FIRST AID for free!
TSS are hired as an employee, none of that independent contracting you see everywhere else! What that means for you is:
- We share certain tax cost obligations and also take taxes out of your paycheck so you do not have to pay all your taxes at the end of the year;
- You are covered under our Workman's Compensation in case you are injured on the job;
- You are eligible to apply for Unemployment Compensation under certain conditions;
- Paid trainings for employees of KMS.
SEO: TSS, T.S.S., Therapeutic Staff Support, BHRS, B.H.R.S, Wraparound, Wrap-around, Wrap around, clinical, Psychology, Counseling, Direct Support Professional, Behavioral Health, Mental Health, CCRES, PA, Pennsylvania, ABA, ADD, ADHD, Adolescent, Advocacy, Aspergers, At-risk, Autism, Autistic Support, PDD, IDD, Special Education, Behavior Analysis, Behavioral Interventions, Behavior Modification, Case Manager, Child Care, Childcare, Child Services, Child Welfare, Classroom Aide, Coach, Counseling, CPR, First Aid, Criminal Justice, Crisis Intervention, Crisis Prevention, Day Care, Daycare, Discrete Trial, Diversity, Education, Early Intervention, Elementary, Family Services, Floortime, Guidance Counselor, Human Services, Instructor, Juvenile Justice, Kindergarten, LCSW, Mental Health, Mentor, MSW, Nanny, Nursery School, ODD, Paraprofessional, Part-time, PDD, PECS, Play Therapy, Preschool, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Public Welfare, Residential, Residential Counselor, School Private, School Public, Shelter, Social Skills, Social Stories, Social Work, Sociology, Special Needs, Student Assistance, Substitute Teacher, Teacher, Teacher Aide, Therapy, Tutor, Treatment Team, Verbal Behavior, Youth Ministry, BSC, MT