PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING TSS REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING:
- Bachelor's Degree in Sociology, Psychology, Social Work, Education, Criminal Justice or Human Services OR
- Bachelor's Degree in another field with one year full time paid experience working with children/adolescents OR
- Associates Degree or 60 college credits with 3 years full time paid experience working with children/adolescents
KMS, Inc. will assist you in obtaining all required clearances. We also provide on-site training including CPR/FIRST AID.
TSS and Direct Support Staff are hired as an employee, not an independent contractor! What that means for you is:
- We share certain tax cost obligations and also take taxes out of your paycheck so you do not have to pay all your taxes at the end of the year;
- You are covered under our Workman's Compensation in case you are injured on the job;
- You are eligible to apply for Unemployment Compensation under certain conditions;
- Paid trainings for employees of KMS.
Keywords: BHRS, Wraparound, Clinical, T.S.S., TSS, Counseling, KMS, One on One, One to One, 1:1, Social Work, Behavioral Health, Therapeutic Support Staff, Children, Child, Psychology, Human Services, B.H.R.S., Behavioral Health Worker, BHW, Sociology, Psychology, Social Work, Education, Criminal Justice, Human Services