If you are looking for a company that puts people before numbers, Farmers Insurance could be the company for you.
Starting from humble beginnings back in 1928, Farmers is one of America’s oldest and largest insurance companies. Farmers is a California-based insurance company that prides itself on customer service.
What are you looking for?
Are you looking for fast paced, highly autonomous, and purpose driven work? A position at Farmers Insurance can fit that bill.
Who are we looking for?
A profitable insurance agency only works if all the components are working together properly as a team. Every piece is important for success. The Marketer is the baseline position of the Agency, where you take it is up to how hard you work. Marketers come from all different backgrounds and industries. The ideal candidate is hard working, resilient, and energetic. We are specifically looking for someone who is interested in learning a new industry and has a genuine interest in building a career with a company that fosters growth. After mastering the basics and demonstrating success in this position, there are several avenues that a Marketer can pursue within the company.
Marketers work to increase Agency Policies in Force by contacting potential prospects via telephone. Using scripts, Marketers contact and inform prospects of the company's products or services for the purpose of securing sales appointments for agents or Agency Producers. Marketers are responsible for tracking the different marketing methods used, as well as outcomes.
Core job duties
Core job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to secure appointments for Agent and/or Agency Producer follow up
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that persuade potential prospects to meet with Agent and/or Agency Producer with the intent to purchase insurance products
- Obtain prospect information such as name, address, payment method, and current insurance and risk information
- Schedule appointments for Agent and/or Agency Producer to meet with prospective customers
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted
- Keep accurate records for all Do Not Contact requests and submit to DM’s office
- Telephone or write letters in response to correspondence from customers, or to follow up on initial sales contacts