Required Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
• At least, 1+ years in public accounting or industry experience
• Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP as well as full knowledge of month close required
• Advanced computer skills including experience with MS Office, especially MS Excel
• Prefer experience with ERP systems ex. SAP/Oracle or Great Plains but not required.
• Strong oral, written and analytical skills
• Ability adapt to change
• Ability to work as part of a team and interact well with peers as well as executive management.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to identify areas of risk/concern in area of responsibility
• Ability to think strategically and tactically
• Multi-location accounting experience is a plus
Ferreri Search LLC is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in accounting & finance and information technology fields. Our team has extensive experience in the field of professional recruitment and most started their careers’ in accounting, finance, or information technology. This combined experience gives us the ability to better understand your career ambitions and more importantly help you achieve your goals.
Our three practices are Executive Search, Permanent Placement, and Contract / Project Staffing.
At Ferreri Search LLC our mission is to fulfill the recruitment needs of our clients and, in doing so, exceed their expectations for service, quality and value. We will strive to earn our customers’ long-term loyalty by working to deliver more than promised, being honest and fair and “going the extra mile" to provide exceptional personalized service that creates a positive business experience.
Include Related Terms:
CPA, C.P.A., Certified Public Accountant, GAAP, Auditing, Internal Audit, Public Accounting, Finance, Accounting, Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis, Budget and Forecasting, Sarbanes Oxley, Accountant, Senior Accountant, Tax Accountant, Staff Accountant, Controller, Assistant Controller, CFO, Chief Financial Officer, Accounting Manager, Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis, Finance Manager, Cost Accountant, VP of Finance, Vice President of Finance, Regional Controller, Corporate Accountant, Senior Auditor, Manager of Internal Audit, Senior Analyst, Senior Financial Analyst, Audit, SOX