Mechanical engineer(s) with 7 to 10 years experience
EIT or PE with LEED AP
Mechanical engineering design experience in commercial building systems. Project experience in office, school and multifamily projects.
Need experience in Revit, Trane Trace load software and should have experience in designing condenser and chilled water systems.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
1. Participating in preparing proposals.
2. Participating in presentations to clients.
3. Participating in the preparation of contractual agreements with clients.
4. Understanding the requirements of the contract with the client.
5. Developing project task lists to define scope of work.
6. Completing project designs independently.
7. Budgeting and scheduling each task on the project task list.
8. Assigning projects tasks, budgets, and schedules to team members.
9. Monitoring project tasks to maintain budget, schedule and scope of work.
10. Developing technical competence of project team members.
11. Promoting the use of and participating in the development of company design and