Sr. Print Designer
Up to $100,000 per year, based on experience
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to help us grow – in customer service, distribution, sales, marketing, IT and other vital areas. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team? Consider a career at Uline.
Uline seeks a Sr. Print Designer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (north of Chicago, Illinois).
SR. PRINT DESIGNER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Art Director to create new concepts for all print materials.
- Produce design concepts for catalogs, corporate image campaigns and direct mail.
- Supply fresh ideas for catalog covers and pages.
- Work with Photography team to develop and enhance corporate and product images.
- Establish and communicate the design of company print materials.
- Maintain Uline standards for all projects.
- Develop and monitor department schedule to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain department priorities.
SR. PRINT DESIGNER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field.
- 7+ years in a Graphic Design / Creative environment.
- In-depth knowledge of design and catalog layout.
- Expertise in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator using Mac OS X.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel a plus.
- Extensive project management experience.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Portfolio that reflects appropriate B2B experience and skill level.
SR. PRINT DESIGNER BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.