Concentric Healthcare Staffing is a leader in the healthcare recruiting and staffing industry, specializing in healthcare employment with an emphasis in Behavioral Health, Nursing, Administrative, IT, and Radiology Staffing. Concentric exhibits a passion for partnering with our clients to become an integral part of their staffing solution.
We offer our employees competitive rates, friendly staffing professionals and weekly pay!
Concentric Healthcare is currently looking for experienced Case Managers for multiple positions in Peoria, AZ. Applicants must have experience with children and must have reliable transportation.
Minimum Requirement: Must have worked previously/currently in the PNO Maricopa system within the last one to two years
Works collaboratively with the clinical team to engage, educate, communicate, and coordinate care with consumer, their family, behavioral health, medical and dental providers, community resources and others in ensuring that all services prescribed in the individualized service plan are implemented.
Provides supportive services including, but not limited to, the following:
- Assistance in maintaining, monitoring and modifying covered behavioral health services;
- Brief telephone or face to face interactions with a person, family or other involved party for the purpose of maintaining or enhancing a person’s functioning;
- Assistance in finding necessary resources other than covered services to meet basic needs;
- Serves as a point of contact and to ensure ongoing collaboration including the communication of appropriate clinical information with other involved parties as appropriate and coordination of care with a person’s family, behavioral and general medical and dental health care providers, community resources, and other involved supports including educational, social, judicial, community and other State agencies;
- Ensures the provision of all covered services identified on the service plan; referrals to community resources as appropriate and coordination of care activities related to continuity of care between levels of care and across multiple providers, services and supports;
- Provides outreach and follow-up of services including, but not limited to, crisis and missed appointments to ensure adequate resources are available and in place;
- Participates in staffings, case conferences or other meetings with or without the person or his/her family participating;
- Screens and assesses all persons on caseload for financial entitlements (AHCCCS, SSI/SSD etc.); completes AHCCCS applications on all consumers on caseload meeting criteria;
- Provides transportation to consumer as appropriate and determined by the clinical team;
- Ensures that transfers to out-of-area, out-of-state or to an Arizona Long Term Care System (ALTCS) contractor, are coordinated as applicable;
- Ensures the development and implementation of transition, discharge and aftercare plans prior to discontinuation of behavioral health services.
Maintains the person’s comprehensive clinical record, including documentation of activities performed as part of the service delivery process (e.g., assessments, provision of services, coordination of care, discharge planning).
Please feel free to email Lindsay, Behavioral Health Recruiter, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] if you have any questions.
Keywords: Behavioral Health Technician, BHT, Mental Health Tech, Psych Tech, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Psychiatry, Psychology, Counselor, Social Work, Crisis Counselor, Case Manager, Substance Abuse, SMI, Casa Grande, Phoenix, Mesa