Senior CommUnity Care of NC is a PACE program. We are a center that provides healthcare services to frail, elderly individuals.
Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
1. Assists participants and or supervises with activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, grooming, hair care, mouth care, eating, hand and foot nail care and toileting) as assigned or needed.
2. Creates and participates in group(s) and one-on-one activities in accordance with daily activity calendar and as requested by the Recreational Coordinator.
3. Monitors and assists participants with meals at feeding table.
4. Assists, throughout the day, in maintaining clean and orderly day rooms, kitchen and personal care areas.
5. Accompanies participants to medical and other appointments.
6. Performs and or assists with laundry, including clothes for participants.
7. Assists the Drivers with the loading and unloading of participants from vehicles.
8. Demonstrates dependability through consistent compliance with scheduled work hours.
9. Notes changes in participant’s physical or emotional health and communicates this information to the appropriate staff person.
10. Maintains participants’ medical record and fulfills Senior CommUnity Care charting and reporting requirements.